Foods to remove orange peel skin
Discover the list of the 10 essential foods to get rid of orange peel skin. The nutritionist shows the foods who are more and less recommendable to fight cellulite. 5 or 6 meals have to be made per day; eat every 3 hours; drink at least 2 liters of water, always have breakfast; opt for dishes who are broiled or steamed and vary foods (monotony is the diet's enemy).
Anti-cellulite foods against cellulite
There are foods that help to burn localized fat (anti-cellulite foods). The best way to fight cellulite is to adopt a healthy lifestyle combined with a balanced diet, reminds us the nutritionist. Discover now foods to get rid of orange peel skin. Nutritionists advise to introduce those foods in the daily diet, especially if you're following an aesthetic treatment against orange peel skin.
Foods against cellulite (get rid orange peel skin)
The 10 essential foods list to get rid of orange peel skin: strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, papaya, asparagus, artichoke, onion, tomato, leek and oat flakes. Besides you must add to those foods:
• Low fat milk, fresh cheese and low fat yogurt (without sugar);
• Seasonal fruits: apple, pear, orange, kiwi, pineapple, grapefruit, watermelon and melon;
• Seasonal vegetables (rich in fiber, to avoid constipation);
• Soups, and broths of carrots and pumpkins;
• Hakes, salmon, sole and sea bass;
• Cucumber: haq some diuretic properties strengthening the skin tissues;
• Low fat meats like chicken and turkey;
• Low fat cold meats (white ham or turkey);
• Natural canned foods or in olive oil;
• Eggs: 2 or 3 per week;
• Herbs or spices to season instead of salt;
• Potatoes, pasta and rice as accompaniment of lunch dishes;
• Sweeteners (moderate);
• Extra virgin olive oil rather than other fats.
Prohibited foods against cellulite
To fight against orange peel skin effect, follow a diet that cleans the organism from toxins, to improve circulation, to drain the liquid excess, to gain in firmness and to lose weight. To do so, restrain the consumption of:
• Fat meats like pork, lamb, duck or goat (red meats);
• Fat cold meats like sausages;
• Prawns and others;
• Fried dishes with flour or breadcrumbs;
• Industrial pastry, ice-cream with whole milk and cakes;
• Mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup;
• Alcoholic beverages and sugary soft drinks;
• Avoid salt and coffee – they favor liquid retention – and drink infusions;
• Refined sugars, honey, marmalade or sweets: they are very calorific and make it hard to absorb proteins;
• Tobacco: prevents cellular oxygenation and provokes circulatory problems.